Well for some reason my post didn't post yesterday, so I will update on the second day of the cleanse and my first take on starting the triple threat. To start with the cleanse, when they say gentle they aren't kidding, I didn't really notice anything at all. As of this morning I am at 220.2, so not a huge change in weight either. If you asked if I thought it was worth my money, at this point I would say no, but I know that this is just my opinion of my results.
On to the triple threat, this morning I took my Thermogenic and drank my first Greens drink mix. Well the Thermogenic looks like a horse pill but it goes down easy and didn't leave a gross aftertaste. The greens is green but doesn't have a bad taste, it is a little flat but not bad. After the initial taste I added some OJ based on another blogs comments and that helped but I am sure the sugars in the OJ are not good.
As for diet this morning I started with a slice of whole wheat toast and a tsp of peanut butter, I know you are supposed to follow a more paleo diet but I am not an egg person and am incredibly picky so there will be some adjustments. With that said I still expect some results, maybe not to the degree that others see but something because it will be a lot better than what it has been.
No comments:
Post a Comment