I spend a lot of time traveling for my job and have a tween and teenager at home, so finding time and energy can be difficult. Not to mention packing meals when you are in a car for 5+ hours at a time can be problematic. But these are really just excuses, I love food an all the food that isn't good for you. My favorites are white carb and sugar, so it really is no surprise that I am considerably overweight for my 5'3" frame. I weigh in at 220.6 lbs to be exact.
So my friend started selling and promoting her ItWorks products and I got curious. You see, I have lost weight before using the B12 and phentermine with low calorie paleo diet but I have the will power of a sweet young puppy, which equates to very little. After talking with my friend I ordered the triple threat which consists of their greens drink mix, the Thermofit and the fat fighters. I also order d the cleanse to kick it off.
So here we go, first thing Saturday morning and I shake it up. My first impression is it burns a little going down, but the taste is pretty good. The burn is coming from the strong citrus flavor. If you have ever had concentrated lemonade that didn't have much sugar, that is what it tastes like. Not bad but I am glad it is only two days. It does sort of remind me of that old lemonade and cayenne pepper cleanse that used to be really popular.
I will try to let you know how it goes from here, fingers crossed this will help me get back on track. My first goal by the way is 199, I want to be under 200 lbs for the first time since my son was born 16 years ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment