Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Triple Threat Day 1
Day 1 on the triple threat was actually easier than I expected. I started with Thermogenic pill at breakfast and lunch, a fat fighter at dinner and I only got one of the greens in which was the one at breakfast. Today I weighed in at 219.4, so it is heading in the right direction. I will say that I tend to not drink many fluids at all and spend most days slightly dehydrated, well on ItWorks they really push water, half your body weight to be exact. I am most excited to say that I actually got all my water in plus a little extra. This is HUGE for me, mostly because typically when I drink fluids it involves diet soda because I love the fizz, so I am really happy already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment